I have been listening to Dada Life for years now! Ever since “Happy Violence”, I have been hooked on this Swedish duo! Dada Life is continuously rising to fame and getting more and more popular with their second hit “Kick Out the Epic Motherf***er”! After seeing them live at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Vegas this past June, I had grown to love them even more. Not only are their songs and remixes sick, they also have the best stage presence. The amount of energy along with their champagne popping and inflatable bananas makes their listeners feel compelled to love them! No lie, they can pump up a crowd with the beats of their songs.
Some more on their crazy intense outlooks on life, #therulesofdada:
- Never bring your brain to a rave.
- Doing the “airpiano” on stage while looking up in the air? Never. The “heart sign” with both your hands? F**K NO.
- Tickle-punch-tickle-combo. Happy Violence!
- Cheating is winning.
- If you’re stuck, there’s only one solution: go harder.
- If you only need one word to describe a song in the studio…then it’s done!
- No bananas on the rider? Then we do our two hour deep/tech house set. Everything under 118 BPM.
- PLUR = Potassium Lust Unity Rage
- Arriving beautiful – leaving ugly.
- Beautiful music = boring music. At least today.
- Never BBQ before a gig.
- If you don’t want to get wet, you don’t want to have fun.
- Bass don’t cry.
- Changing underwear at the club is cheating. Even for the members of Dada Life.
- Never bring your brain into the club.
- Art should be loud as fuck.
- Always kick out the epic motherfucker. Always.
- Everything is free.
If this doesn’t convince you just check out one of their songs and don’t forget to download their new album “The Rules of Dada” on iTunes http://bit.ly/SL2LSA!
My absolute favorite song to rage to: